priceline haul





Bourjois blush in Rose D'or, Rimmel Glameyes Quad in Smokey Purple, Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in nude, Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips in Misbehaved, Essence gel mascara, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous, Revlon nail enamel in Peachy, L'Oreal nail polish in French Riviera, Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Vintage Pink, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara, Revlon matte top coat

If any store sucks up my paycheck like no other, it's definitely Priceline. Considering I walk past one almost daily on my way to uni it's no surprise that I've made the sneaky beauty purchase here and there, only to rack up shameful amounts at the end of each month! With this in mind, I obviously couldn't resist Priceline's 40% off cosmetics sale last week and stocked up on items that I usually can't bring myself to buy at full price (i.e. nearly everything).

As you can probably tell, I indulged a bit despite my efforts to exercise some serious self-restraint! I found myself at the shops on both days of the sale, which ended up paying off as I nabbed items that were out of stock in other places. Anyway, now I'm going on an indefinite shopping ban since I have so many new goodies to play with. Although, I doubt it'll be long before the residual guilt wears off and I'm off again buying products that I 'need'...

That being said, I hope you enjoy the haul video! I got a lot of nice feedback on my last one and really enjoy the whole video editing process, so more will definitely be in the works. Hope you have an awesome day (well, as good as Monday can be anyway), and I'll see you back here soon!

16 comments:

  1. hee hee. its okay, I remember my haul at the beginning of the year. Thankfully I had no desire to visit priceline, and didn't even step into a store. But you've nabbed what you wanted so I guess you didn't exactly splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shop sounds nice c: yay for the 40% off sale!
    xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice things :)
    maybe we will follow each other on GFC? let me know :) (on facebook too if you have )
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished the last of my exams on the first day they had the sale. Naturally I couldn't resist checking it out, but it was too crowded for my liking so I just left without picking anything up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely :) it's been so long since i went to priceline so i'm a little jealous!

    <a href="http://www.erinoxnam.com/'>http://www.erinoxnam.com/</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Revlon Top Speed nail polishes! I always use the same shade in Stormy haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont think we have priceline here but when there are sales like that at Victoria Secret, the stores are packed to the rim! The products you bought look great and the better part is that you got them on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog, will definitely be checking priceline out! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn I did a priceline haul just yesterday! didn't see anything about a 40% off sale haha, oh well. great items you bought! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog and great haul! Let's follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin! Let me know =)

    xoxo,
    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul!!! My fave is the telescopic mascara :) I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Winter Outfit: Cute Leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your selection of cosmetics!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is amazing! How come i've never come across you before! I love this post, all the products look amazing!
    Now following you on BL (:
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some really nice items! I really love the mascara and I've recently been failing at saving money! Allt he sales are making it so hard!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. the 40% off sale was the best! last time i went in the evening after work and so many of the things i wanted were already sold out so this time i went in the morning before work and managed to pick up lots of things i'd had my eye on but didn't want to pay full price for. also i use the rimmel nude eyeliner and revlon's balm stain in rendezvous and i love them both! and the rimmel moisture renew lipsticks are really good too, it's just a shame that they've repackaged them and changed some of the colours around in other countries but we don't seem to have the full line here, let alone the new line! hopefully they'll be brining out all the new ones here soon.

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete